On a hospital bed in the Jayadeva Institute of heart on Saturday, Bollywood 'firang' villain in more than 200 films and one does not look like 70 years) who had suffered a heart attack a few hours before. But the smile on his face Bob Christo does not mean he was in a state of denial. The Bangalore Mirror: "I just want to be released biography to me before I die. I would also like to do comedy roles and win a few hearts." Christo has been moved to the hospital about 5 am on Saturday from an apartment in Vasanthnagar his friend after he complained of severe pain in the chest. Dr. CN Manjunath, Director of the Institute Jayadeva for heart disease, "angiogram in cases of emergency and revealed 90 per cent in the block artery anterior left him descending. Have been done angioplasty and stent procedure. He should be in hospital for 3-4 days . "Christo did not like the idea of living in the hospital for three days. He said: "I feel much better now. But last night I thought I had kicked the bucket." And complained to learn that the doctors said he could drink juice only, "I want to eat something now. I have not had anything this morning. Life is not easy. lack of access to food is the largest of torture. I can not live without the chicken, cheese and papaya. at least, give me a piece of papaya.
Body Painting on Women is a Body Painting portal plenty of related articles, pictures, videos and supplies. Browsing our website you will find useful information for your next body painting adventure.
Popular Posts
-
Free Face Painting Ideas Here are some excellent free face painting ideas that will make you a smash hit at your next party or event! When f...
-
Lindsay Lohan She began her career Lindsay Lohan as a child, she played in several commercials. Played at a later time it is in small roles...
-
Major Beverage Manufacturers are getting creative and are body painting attractive promo girls to boost their sales. Painting their brand...
-
Madurai, March 15 / Xinhua / Madras High Court allowed the petition of the Iraqi Central Bank is seeking to condone the delay of 118 days to...
-
Freud called female sexuality "dark continent", and if this is true, sexual activity for males may also be eligible for a planet o...
-
Kim Kardashian. Asli atau palsu? Itu pertanyaan yang berkembang seputar payudara bintang muda ini. Tapi, tidak perlu asli atau tidak. Jika...
-
Absurdity of Jennifer Aniston: Let me first say something nice about Jennifer Aniston before the garbage to her: She has a beautiful body, i...
-
Alessandra Ambrosio was born in April 11, 1981 in Erexim and Brazil. A Brazilian supermodel. Began her modeling career when she decided to t...
-
Cheap beer and free clothing and high and games are just some of the perks of Earth Day in Boulder this year. This is just a Friday and a fu...

No comments:
Post a Comment